It’s been a while since I last blogged here.
There’s so much things for me to talk about… It’s just that I don’t have time to do all of them… or probably, it’s just me procrastinating.
So let’s see, what’s on my plate since the last time I was here:
1. I’m training more for hockey. I had the opportunity to join the New Zealand women’s squad in their training camps. We played together at the Pacific Coast Championships in Hawaii and had a great time there.
2. Travel… yes team T&T is still traveling and exploring this beautiful country one weekend at a time. Oh and as for outside Middle Earth, I’ve been to Melbourne by myself and we have been to Hawaii and Philippines.
3. We started Crossfit. After getting tired of our love- hate relationship with Shaun T. (from Insanity), I decided to try Crossfit… and then T followed suit. We’re loving it… And we found a new family away from home with this bunch of fitness enthusiasts. 🙂
4. The Paleo Diet. With this new workout routine, we discovered this diet. I’ll blog a bit more about it in the next few weeks (or maybe months). Watch the space for “T&T Kitchen” at my Life- In Middle Earth tab. Nope, we didn’t turn into grass- feeding humans! We just decided to eat healthier. I can’t say we are purist in this Paleo diet but we are more aware of what we eat. After all, we are what we eat.
5. We made it to our national teams! T will be playing with the ?? Dutch Masters Team while I will be playing with the ??Philippine Elite Women’s Team for the upcoming Underwater Hockey World Championships 2016 at Stellenbosch, South Africa. Woohoo!!!
So that’s us in a glance for the last 10 months, I think. 🙂
I’ll make more time updating this blog. Till my next one. ?